Last weekend, the individual federal states of Germany again tightened the regulations for protection against the accelerated spread and thus the risk of infection with the corona virus. The so-called “ban on contact” is now decisive, meaning that in public, only a maximum of two people may have direct contact.
Frigo-Trans will also implement this official contact restriction within the company as far as possible. In a first measure, extended distances at the workplaces have already been implemented (e.g. in the dispatch department).
The following regulations apply with immediate effect, too:
- the meanwhile well-known hygiene regulations must be strictly adhered to (regular hand washing/disinfecting, no shaking hands, etc.)
- Keep distance! All employees have to keep a distance of 2 m at least while having direct contact with each other
- Gatherings in groups are not permitted. Like in the public, only a 1:1 contact is allowed (e.g. in social rooms, corridors, smoking areas, etc.)
- In case of contact with colleagues from other departments, it is mandatory to wear the provided mouth/nose protection masks.
- Each employee must check whether the required minimum distance at the workplace to the next colleague is sufficient. If you have any concerns, please inform the Management directly so that the situation can be checked in detail.
We are sure that these measures will help us to reduce the risk of a possible infection due to the coronavirus to a minimum.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank our employees for their engagement and for adhering to the measures taken with the necessary consistency and thus providing the management with their best possible support.
In case of any further question, please do not hesitate to contact us.